Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Fun Fun fun

Our schedule was packed and we were always on the road. But c'mon, we're in Japan, it's a must to get some shopping done and to taste their desserts.

Not even the snow could have stopped me from devouring that gelato...the best!



Don't these desserts just look so inviting?! After a long day of travel, it was definitely worth having a girls night out and finding some delicious desserts. It was just too pretty to eat! But was definitely was worth the 400-500 yen.


Whether it's at the JR station going back to Tokyo from Nagano, Walking the famous Shibuya 109, or simply just being in Akihabara, you can never say no to shopping! Souvenirs, snacks, and anything that will remind me of Japan is a hands down must buy and must fit in my luggage(s) back to Hawaii.





I honestly arrived in Japan with 1 check in luggage, 1 carry on, and 1 personal plus my little handbag.  
But my travel buddy Maricar and I somehow came back with 2 check in luggages, a new carry on, and our personal bag. Gee, I wonder how that happened. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment