Friday, February 12, 2016

Aftermath and to JICE

After come back home to Hawaii after the trip, one of the first things i find myself thinking about is wanting to go back to Japan right after i left. My parents when i got back wanted to know everything about my trip, also it was hard getting back to normal right before finals. My friends really liked the gifts i got them.   When i do go back i really would like to go and see more of both Tokyo and the rest of Japan. One of the biggest things that i really miss is all the awesome people that i got to know during the trip, i hope i will be able to keep in touch with them in the future. Also i was really happy that i was able to help promote this trip via a radio spot at Shirokiya and also by helping the school by meeting with the Consul-General of Japan at our school along with some other students to give our overall thoughts on the trip.

I would just like to thank all the people over at JICE for give both me and HPU this opportunity to be allowed to visit Japan. I had so much fun see and learning so much about Japan, i would very much like to go back to Japan hopefully after graduation. All of your staff was very friendly and also very knowledge. I hope very much that other HPU students will be able to visit Japan very soon. One again i would just like to say thank you for showing us a wonderful time.

No comments:

Post a Comment