Sunday, December 6, 2015

Japanese Food

One of my favorite parts of the trip was the food. I love trying new and different food from what I am used to. I know a lot of people before going on this trip were a bit skeptical about the food, but in the end, it seemed most of us really enjoyed it. Japanese food is so well balanced with rice, vegetables, and meat and it all tastes very good. One thing I also noticed is that there food lacks spice and a lot of it is sweet. Spice is something I put in all of my food, I love spicy food and would usually prefer it that way rather than have it sweet. Something about how they make their food to where it is not too sweet that makes it so great. I didn't miss adding black pepper or cayenne pepper to my food at all. I think the people who picked the food for us thought we may get tired of Japanese food after a while because toward the end we were provided American and Italian food. I know for me, and some others, we were not yet tired of the food and were really hoping to have more of it even up until the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment