Sunday, November 29, 2015

Japanese Delicacy


There is so much to share about our homestay experience! Japanese homemade delicacy is the most authentic way to explain Japanese people's pursuit of perfection and detail. I was so glad our homestay mom made to tonight's farewell party, so I could hold her tight little bit longer. I just hope they can visit me in Hawaii, so I can pamper them as they did to us! It was an emotional night to all of us, but it sure was a beautiful night! I can't appreciate more #JICE# #kakehashi# #HPUxJPN15#

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear you had such a wonderful homestay experience! Reading your post and seeing the photo of you holding your host Mom and she clutching your hand is so heartwarming, especially because of what you shared in our interview about growing up in China and never had the experience of meeting Japanese nationals. Thank you for sharing! Melissa Matsubara

    ReplyDelete