Sunday, November 29, 2015

Home stay

I have been in Japan for a couple of days now, been having really enjoying myself. The home stay that we had was really awesome. Shawn and I stayed with Mr.Matsumoto, we also has several students from the University of Cincinnati staying with us. I was honestly not knowing what to expect. After we got settled in, we had dinner and then all went to a onsen. It was honestly one of the most amazing thing i have done in Japan. The next day we went to the ski resort, and i got to go really play with snow for the first time, it was really amazing. I got to sledding and i had a snowball fight with matt. It was really awesome. We then went back home and then went to a battlefield and the Nagano museum. That was really awesome i took a lot of pictures. Super amazing, sadly we had to leave and i really missed my host family now.

No comments:

Post a Comment